1) Fingers in between sheets of texts; I was judging each of them.
2) Now that I have put ti into words: the most ridiculous attempt to make things tangible. I have lost al of my feelings (for you. The purest form.
3) I too want to be so minimal and wordless, projected onto a white wall, so pale.
4) I lost the meaning: I must have dropped ti somewhere when I was sketching excuses to fit into two rectangles.
5) It's not debatable for the fact that the object demands to be written, like the next one.
6) So it inhabits,
7) In this space as a thing with meaning someone (violently) offered up.
8) fI you buriedsomething in my walls, someone else will (kindly) read it over to me.
10) We shall see through breaks and breaks.
— olivier, 2023